Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Should Facebook Be Deleted?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$430
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I hope it does. Social media should all be deleted from existance! let's go back to forums! :D

D

Deleted member 268

I would say this, but I use it to keep in touch with distant family members. Honestly, I'd hate to lose that.

We could text of course, but messenger is convenient.

I think what would be better is people just getting off social media, and balancing their time better. It should be used in small doses, not control your entire life.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I hope it does. Social media should all be deleted from existance! let's go back to forums! :D
This. Fuck social media. I can't wait to see Facebook and other monopolizing social media sites bite it.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$430
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
This. Fuck social media. I can't wait to see Facebook and other monopolizing social media sites bite it.
I remember when you were not obligated to give your name in the media, there was a time when facebook disabled all the "fake names" account

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I remember when you were not obligated to give your name in the media, there was a time when facebook disabled all the "fake names" account
Ikr, once the internet used to be about anonymity and privacy.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
In the back of my mind, I prefer to use Facebook over Twitter. Some people think that this social media is still useful for them because they can sell and earn some money using Reels.