Should pedophiles get the death penalty?

• Howdy Guest! We've shared our planned end of year changes coming to Discussion Hub very soon. Click here to learn more.

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Diamond Member
Hubux:
492¢
Do you think pedophiles should get the death penalty? Why or why not?

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
531¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I wouldn't complain if they were given the death penalty. As long as there was a 100% guarantee that it was true then I wouldn't have a problem. Of course, that is not always an easy thing to determine.

Reactions: Terminated

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Only if they were proven to be guilty. What they've done is unforgivable in my opinion, and really that is the ultimate punishment.

Aeowulf

Finding their groove
Hubux:
59¢
The people that run the sex rings? Absolutely.

Everyday people that have been accused? Its hard to prove, and circumstance around them may not warrant. There's definitely a price to pay, maybe even chemical castration. Again, it varies depending on severity.

Masterminor

Must like it here...
Hubux:
169¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I think the death penalty is a bit much when it's easy to frame someone for the crime somehow. Plus death is too good for some people.

Merciless

Found the couch and snacks
Emerald Member
Hubux:
79¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I believe it should go on a case to case basis, the big time ring leaders? I believe a death is fair, but isn't death just too easy? is it really a punishment?

apathy

A new face
Hubux:
35¢
They should be treated/counseled, I think.
This would mostly be my opinion as well, except in the case of those who run the sex rings, like everyone else has said that's a pretty different story.
But for a lot of common pedophiles that are around the place, I do think a lot of them are just "sick". My friend suggested to me once that maybe the reason only some people are pedophiles is because of evolution. Years & years ago we would have had much shorter lifespans, so it does stand to reason we would have been mating with people who were very young. With this in mind he continued that perhaps today we're simply not far enough down the evolution line that the attraction to children has been completely wiped out.

Honestly, I thought this might have had some ground in reality but I wasn't sure to what extent. But then another friend a few weeks later more or less suggested the same thing when talking about aracnaphobia - back when we would have lived in caves, the chances of a poisonous spider biting you in your sleep could have been quite high, so it's natural people were scared of them. Now as we have evolved, they've become less of a threat, and so only a certain percentage of people have aracnaphobia.

I think this theory does actually make sense. Of course, it's not a justification in any means for what they do, simply an interesting perspective when trying to understand them. Ultimately, I believe the proper services need to be set up so that these people can find the help they need. This wouldn't apply to traffickers/ring leaders though, who of course are simply evil.

Reactions: ProEleven

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

@Ash did you forget our Halloween Badges? :D
We've got the power.. we're divine! :D
Ash
If anyone wants the decorations disabled, this can be changed in the "Preferences" section :)
Ash wrote on Abizaga's profile.
Are you hoarding your Hubux? I miss your lovely green username :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenfreak