Annoucement Show Off Your Spotify Tunes

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
It's Spooky Season!
Administrator
Hubux:
251¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
We are happy to announce that we have added a Spotify integration to the community so that you can now showcase your Spotify activity with the community. Simply connect your Spotify account to your Discussion Hub account and whenever you listen to Spotify, we can see what you're listening to on your profile, posts and sidebar.

How do I connect my Spotify account?

Visit the Connected Accounts section of your profile (https://discussionhub.io/account/connected-accounts/). Here, you will be taken to the Spotify website to login to your Spotify account and confirm that you would like to connect it to Discussion Hub. And that's it!

Where will my music appear?
At the current moment, your Spotify account will be displayed in the following places:

Posts - When you're using Spotify, all your posts will have a little button showing that you are listening to music. Anyone can click on it and see what music you are listening to.

Profile and Member Hover Cards - The same will be displayed on your profile and member card (what appears when someone clicks your username). The song that you are listening to currently will also be displayed without the user needing to click on the Spotify button.

Sidebar - The most played songs by the community will be shown off in the sidebar. You will be able to see this below the Latest Posts box in the sidebar.

We hope that you enjoy this little fun feature for the community. We will continue to improve it including how it looks on your profile and more. We would love to hear what you think and we hope that you enjoy it :)

• Love
Reactions: Hungry Ego

Masterminor

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
153¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I use youtube for my music. Is there a way to get a music player with that? I don't have a spotify.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
It's Spooky Season!
Administrator
Hubux:
251¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I use youtube for my music. Is there a way to get a music player with that? I don't have a spotify.
It's not something we plan to add at the moment especially as there isn't a ready-made solution for that right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

What Are We Listening To?

• Without Me (Metal Version)
    Without Me (Metal Version)
    UMC feat. Katharina Münz
    Without Me (Metal Version)
  • if we never met (remix)
    if we never met - remix
    John K feat. Sigala
    if we never met (remix)

Status Updates

Ash
Can we hit 10K before Halloween guys?
Thank you for the hubbux donation
Laifot wrote on Ash's profile.
Yo @Ash , the background profile photo isn't showing, was this on purpose?
Been missing in action for a few days but am back how are you all doing, i hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiba