Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Simple Logo Design

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everyone,

Just a very simple logo design here for you guys to have a look at, what do you think?

logo.png
mock up logo.png

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
In my humble opinion, a logo should reflect the name Merciless. That simple logo doesn't do it for me. I pulled an example off a google search to better demonstrate what I mean:

1614715999492.jpeg

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
In my humble opinion, a logo should reflect the name Merciless. That simple logo doesn't do it for me. I pulled an example off a google search to better demonstrate what I mean:

View attachment 272
Thank you for your feedback. The 3 "Shapes" are made to look like an "M". The logo you got from google a lot of people like that sort of design but its very generic. But it does reflect "Merciless" as its a wolf.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Nice design. Once you explained it, I can definitely see how it is meant to look like a M. But I probably wouldn't have got that without you telling me about it, to be honest.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Nice design. Once you explained it, I can definitely see how it is meant to look like a M. But I probably wouldn't have got that without you telling me about it, to be honest.
Yeah thank you, my dad said the same, in this words “what on earth have you put those shapes there for” lol, looking back it’s a very confusing design.