Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Single Player or Online?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Are you into single player games or do you have a huge need and desire for those Online multiplayer games like WoW, ESO, CoD multiplayer, Fortnite etc?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I do allot online, even trucking I always do things online. But even online you tend to do things yourself as a single player. Like you online and trucking to locations by yourself. Still fun to horn people as you go by

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I'm mostly a single-player game these days. Pretty much the only multi-player game I play much of is Minecraft, and even then, I don't do PvP. I don't have loads of time to dedicate to mastering every aspect of the game, which I would need for any kind of serious competitive multiplayer :p .

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
A bit of both but most of my gaming time is spent on online games. I usually focus on the multiplayer parts of the majority of the games that I play. Right now, they are mainly FIFA and Fall Guys. I have preordered Spiderman for the PS5, and that will actually be the first singleplayer game I play for a long time.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I prefer single player games, I'm a sore loser and I hate competing against human players. I do occasionally like to play Fortnite though, but not too often. My social anxiety also gets in the way of playing with other people, so when I do play multiplayer games I never have a headset on.