Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sleep

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
How many hours of sleep do you usually get? There maybe a variation of sleep patterns throughout your week, for example, commitments like work or school could convey you might get a longer nights rest on the weekend. Health professionals around the world high recommend we have at-least 8 hours of rest.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Me, around 8 to 9 hours of sleeping time. But every day and night is different. When I'm in bed it takes me so many hours to get to sleep, has a hard time at times.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I try and get 8 hours per night. If I don't I am definitely groggy and "slow" the next day.

10 hours is perfect though. I love days where I don't need to set an alarm to get up :D

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I try and get 8 hours per night. If I don't I am definitely groggy and "slow" the next day.

10 hours is perfect though. I love days where I don't need to set an alarm to get up :D

I know, right. Most days I need to set an alarm to get up for the early hours for work. I love hitting the snooze button and thinking to myself 5 more minutes in bed when in actual fact, it then turns out to be 1 hour.

It doesn't go to plan.

ARx182

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Hubux
$192
Winbux
$0.00
I think my average sleep time is around 8 hours. Sometimes less and sometimes more depending on how tired I am but on most days I can't sleep longer than 8 hours.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I try to get at least 10 hours in so I can function during the day. However I believe I get less than that because I've been dealing with my own projects.

S

salma

How many hours of sleep do you usually get? There maybe a variation of sleep patterns throughout your week, for example, commitments like work or school could convey you might get a longer nights rest on the weekend. Health professionals around the world high recommend we have at-least 8 hours of rest.
I t really depends on how my body feels that day, sometimes am so tired i sleep early other days i hardly have sleep so i sleep late and still wake up early., but i try to keep the average sleeping hours which is 8 hours.

S

salma

I try to get at least 10 hours in so I can function during the day. However I believe I get less than that because I've been dealing with my own projects.
That's a lot of hour, you don't feel tired or bogged down when you wake up in the morning? for me i will probably wake up with a headache or feel lazy the whole day.