Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

So annoyed and angry

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What makes you so annoyed and angry that you could punch a hole in the wall?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Doing a six hours long flight and around 8mins out the sim crashed on me and now I have to redo the flight again another day. That makes me damn annoyed.

Angry when get told something short nocted

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Angry when get told something short nocted
I would do something about it or heck give them the hammer. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Obviously if this your work, supplier and such it might prove more difficult but it's still something that doesn't deserves to be "sighed" at and "accepted".

People who don't have an open-mind, who don't show common courtesy & decency.
Same same here...

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Busting my butt the whole shift doing my work and I get told 10 minutes before I go home that I'm suppose to do 10 things before I can go home. Where was that list at the beginning of my shift?
Then I would make that apparent, not do them and/or what not as applicable. If that means eventually swapping jobs or what not then I would start paving that road now than later.

Assuming you can drive you can even act as "bridge" over to GrubHub, DoorDash, Uber/Lyft, etc until you can fully "roll over" to another job if you need something to "hold you over" and your emergency funds is not existing or what not.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Then I would make that apparent, not do them and/or what not as applicable. If that means eventually swapping jobs or what not then I would start paving that road now than later.

Assuming you can drive you can even act as "bridge" over to GrubHub, DoorDash, Uber/Lyft, etc until you can fully "roll over" to another job if you need something to "hold you over" and your emergency funds is not existing or what not.
If not sure about the case in the USA at the moment but in the UK, people are a bit reluctant to go against their bosses/employers right now because of COVID. It's a tough job market out there and people really are scared of losing their jobs. Which is not great for us but amazing for employers who can just treat their employees badly and get away with it easily.

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
people are a bit reluctant to go against their bosses/employers right now because of COVID. It's a tough job market out there and people really are scared of losing their jobs.
I wouldn't personally cares seeing as I said there plenty of "bridge" jobs if needs be at least for the average joe out there. This should holds true in the developed nations similar of that the US as Uber, Lyft, GrubHub, DoorDash, Amazon Flex, etc tends to exists.

So I see no need to be overly worried about that if you just leverage the world around you a bit. ;)

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Not this last Christmas but the Christmas before last, I had applied for a job and they called me back in for an interview. I didn't tell my current job that I had applied for this job......I had no intention of telling them until I knew for sure that I was going to get the job because I didn't want to loose a job I had for a job I didn't get. So, I kept it hush hush but I think they found out about it anyway, despite the fact that I didn't take it because it was paying less than what I was earning at the time. I think the company I had applied at had called my current employer to verify my employment. I figured this out because my current employer started being nicer to me than they previously had been.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I don't have a bad enough temper to want to punch a wall.

BUT I do get annoyed by some things and one would be that my husband knows who to push my buttons. He knows what aggravates me and thinks it's funny to see me get mad. I don't find it funny.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
My ex wife used to able to push me into yelling and punching, or kicking a hole in the wall. I did it once or twice but realized I needed to get a grip on myself better when it comes to anger. So I did. I saw a therapist and got on medication for a while. Then I got off all of that after my divorce.