Some Exciting News!

• Howdy Guest! We've shared our planned end of year changes coming to Discussion Hub very soon. Click here to learn more.

Masterminor

Must like it here...
Hubux:
169¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I just wanted to share with the internet that I have a job interview for Kroger right after Thanksgiving! I'm hopeful for this one. What good news do you have to share? I will update this thread if I either get the job or get a different interview.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
531¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
That is awesome to hear @Masterminor! Are you looking forward to it or slightly nervous? Looking forward to hearing how it goes :)

Nothing much to share for me really other than that my internship is going well so far (knock on wood).

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Congrats @Masterminor, hopefully you get the job! Also congrats to @Aeowulf on getting a new job, it can't be easy especially during this time. The only thing I can say that's exciting for me at least is my transition journey. (I'm a FtM trans man and have been medically transitioning for three months now. The changes are happening slowly but I'm glad they're happening though! xD)

Reactions: Aeowulf

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Hopefully you can start testosterone soon! :D I had the option of two different endocrinologists, one wasn't seeing new patients until next year while the other one was able to see me back in August. I obviously went with the one that was seeing new patients sooner. xD Best of luck with your journey my dude!

Masterminor

Must like it here...
Hubux:
169¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I'll be calling my doctor for a status update on my referrals I have a couple due to unrelated health conditions. But in other news, I just hit 100 subscribers on YouTube!

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

@Ash did you forget our Halloween Badges? :D
We've got the power.. we're divine! :D
Ash
If anyone wants the decorations disabled, this can be changed in the "Preferences" section :)
Ash wrote on Abizaga's profile.
Are you hoarding your Hubux? I miss your lovely green username :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenfreak