Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Spoilers?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you like it when someone who saw the movie posts spoilers or tells you about the entire movie before you've watched it?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
No, I don't like it at all. It ruins the movie for me. Why bother watching a movie if you already know how it's going to end?

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
No, I don't.

My hubby has a friend that will go online and read all about a movie prior to going to watch a movie. Now, if you want to ruin a movie for yourself, that's fine. But he always comes and tells us about the movie before we can get in to see the movie and it's a pain.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Blood will follow blood, if someone dares to do this on me, wait for my revenge, i will do it!

I don't care about spoilers on old series / movies though

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Nop. If someone accidentally spoils something, I don't mind. But honestly, social media sites need to piss off because they usually love recommending content they think you will like and it always spoils something.

I've never ever searched for Power on YouTube but they recommend a clip of it to me which spoiled something. And it's not like it's a trending show right now either which was annoying

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Doesn't bother me that much, I've been spoiled on so many things and I can't really say it's ever ruined or negatively impacted my enjoyment of a film or whatever else.
If all it has going for it is its twists then sure that can be annoying, but if that's the case I'd question whether it was even good to begin with. Even murder mysteries and such can still be enjoyed knowing the "whodunnit" beforehand.