Stickers

• Howdy Guest! We've shared our planned end of year changes coming to Discussion Hub very soon. Click here to learn more.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
584¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I've noticed that some people like to place a large number of stickers on their laptop. Have you done this for yours? And if so, what type of sticks did you add?

Demon_skeith

Pays Room & Board
Hubux:
608¢
Nah, I'm not looking at my laptop I'm using it! Plus the stickers always get bad looking after while and then to peel them off leaves goo on your pc.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
584¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Nah, I'm not looking at my laptop I'm using it! Plus the stickers always get bad looking after while and then to peel them off leaves goo on your pc.
Exactly how I feel about them as well. My old laptop had its processor sticker come off and it left behind the sticky goo and it annoyed me like hell having that there

Empire

Kicking
Diamond Member
Hubux:
1,742¢
I have seen people at college who have stickers all over their Laptop and it's their choice but I don't do it. Well if I had stickers I still won't do it, even if it's the PC logo sticker brands. I like to keep it clean and good looking and also if you remove the stickers it tends to make it worse for selling it.

apathy

A new face
Hubux:
37¢
I can kinda see the appeal in doing this but personally, I feel like a lot of laptops and such already look really nice and the stickers would kinda ruin them. So instead, I have one side of a bookcase in my room that's dedicated to stickers.

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
159¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I never put stickers on my electronics, because I know it's a pain to try and remove them later on if I don't want them on there anymore.

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Diamond Member
Hubux:
541¢
Oh hell no. No one is sticking anything on my nice new laptop. Stickers make stuff look like shit. I have never put stickers on any of my laptops.

Reactions: Ravenfreak

Members online

Status Updates

Masterminor wrote on Ash's profile.
Hey Ash, I made a youtube video about the forum, should I keep it in self promo or put it elsewhere?
@Ash did you forget our Halloween Badges? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenfreak