Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Stickers

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've noticed that some people like to place a large number of stickers on their laptop. Have you done this for yours? And if so, what type of sticks did you add?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Nah, I'm not looking at my laptop I'm using it! Plus the stickers always get bad looking after while and then to peel them off leaves goo on your pc.
Exactly how I feel about them as well. My old laptop had its processor sticker come off and it left behind the sticky goo and it annoyed me like hell having that there

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I had a Soviet Union Chess Federation sticker, i used that laptop to train my chess game. :)

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I have seen people at college who have stickers all over their Laptop and it's their choice but I don't do it. Well if I had stickers I still won't do it, even if it's the PC logo sticker brands. I like to keep it clean and good looking and also if you remove the stickers it tends to make it worse for selling it.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I can kinda see the appeal in doing this but personally, I feel like a lot of laptops and such already look really nice and the stickers would kinda ruin them. So instead, I have one side of a bookcase in my room that's dedicated to stickers.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I never put stickers on my electronics, because I know it's a pain to try and remove them later on if I don't want them on there anymore.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Oh hell no. No one is sticking anything on my nice new laptop. Stickers make stuff look like shit. I have never put stickers on any of my laptops.