Stop quoting me!

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Naiwen

Knows their way around
Hubux
456¢
I just wanna post by myself and don’t answer to anyone at all personally offline and online. I hate having my posts questioned, harassed and quoted. Stop quoting me please in the chit chat lounge. I hate having to answer to anyone at myself because I have Asperger’s, social anxiety and social awkwardness. Will you guys please leave me alone in my own space or I’m quitting the board, thanks guys.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
I'm not harassing you. I'm asking Ash to move this thread to the community feedback or general sections because it doesn't belong in the introduction forum. I understand you have a medical condition and you don't like people quoting you. Seeing as how all I did was reply to the thread and you probably are following it, it alerted you to the new reply.

So don't get offended when people don't do anything to deserve it.

Naiwen

Knows their way around
Hubux
456¢
I'm not harassing you. I'm asking Ash to move this thread to the community feedback or general sections because it doesn't belong in the introduction forum. I understand you have a medical condition and you don't like people quoting you. Seeing as how all I did was reply to the thread and you probably are following it, it alerted you to the new reply.

So don't get offended when people don't do anything to deserve it.
It’s a troll, impersonating me, can’t you see it that it’s not me?

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev