Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Super power?

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I'd love to be able to fly, Superman style.. ?‍♂️

It would save on so many costs and frustrations, such as fuel, traffic, travel time, and vehicle maintenance.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Invisibility or the ability to stop time. Both would be extremely overpowered and the things you could with the superpower is endless.

Would make a great hero or a villian as well!

Preneur

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,641
Winbux
$0.00
Every time I come to this question, it's always the same: teleportation. Travel anywhere, whenever and wherever.

It also beats flying because it's instantaneous and you won't have to worry about getting shot down by a missile or chased down by fighter jets, haha.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Every time I come to this question, it's always the same: teleportation. Travel anywhere, whenever and wherever.

It also beats flying because it's instantaneous and you won't have to worry about getting shot down by a missile or chased down by fighter jets, haha.
True. At first, my thoughts were going to be that you couldn't do much as people would recognise you taking things but I realised you could just put on a mask and special clothes to avoid detection.

I would be worried about getting stuck somewhere though ? . Imagine losing your powers randomly.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I'd like to be invisible, just think of all the places you could sneak into without being caught. :p I'm sure if there was a way to become invisible and I tried to sneak into Area 51 the government would have something to detect me though. xD

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
A superpower is a word used to describe power, ability or trait that exceeds what a “normal” person is capable of doing. For example, super strength allows you to lift really heavy stuff, like a car or two, super speed allows you to run faster than a bullet, flight allows you to fly.

Then there are the more specific powers, like telekinesis, being able to move objects with your mind alone, heat vision allows you to shoot laser beams out of your eyes, a healing factor allows you to recover from any physical damage.

Magic could also classify as a superpower.
The list goes on, only limited by the imagination of the authors.

Superpowers are mainly a work of fiction. There are exceptional individuals, but no one can read minds, freeze anything they touch or create objects made out of pure willpower.

Superpowers are often associated with superheroes, like Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Wonder Woman.

SO...................... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,053
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I'd take invisibility, so no one could see me. Or the ability to change my shape, so I could be the real me.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I would like to have the superpower of omnilingualism, where I could instantly learn, speak, and understand any language fluently. If I had this power, I could communicate with the locals effortlessly no matter where I travelled.