Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Tapatalk

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Does this forum have tapatalk use enabled? I find tapatalk really useful for keeping all the forums I go on in one place so would really like to see this one have the option. I can't find it by searching in the tapatalk app.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
No, we currently do not have any integration with Tapatalk.
@Ash is this something we should be looking into?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's something I would prefer to stay away from since the mobile experience for XenForo is already pretty great. It also requires an extra add-on to be added to the site which isn't ideal but if it really does improve your experience of the site and help you post more, we can look into adding it @Chel :).

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
It's something I would prefer to stay away from since the mobile experience for XenForo is already pretty great. It also requires an extra add-on to be added to the site which isn't ideal but if it really does improve your experience of the site and help you post more, we can look into adding it @Chel :).

Interesting. Didn't know it required an add on for XenoForo. I know with some forums you just enable it in admin panel and bob's your uncle, it's done.

Is it a paid add on?

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
Hmm no edit button in this section (edit; oh it's a timed edit button?)

Was gonna say, that yes the mobile experience is fine for XenoForo. I just prefer to keep all the forums I visit in one handy app instead of trying to find it in all my tabs on my mobile browser.

I tend to go in the browser, forum wise, only to look at stuff not available on tapatalk views like profile settings (and for my forum, admin panel). I'm a mobile browser in general as I rarely stick my laptop on so streamlining things is important to me.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
What if you saved the forum as an icon/boomark on your mobile device? I have done that for all of the forums I participate on (8 different sites) and just put them all in a folder, and when I click on them it takes me directly to the forum.

Would that be something that would help @Chel ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's a free plugin @Chel although you have to upgrade to have more freedom over the experience for our forum. We will have a proper look at it over the next few days to consider security and other factors and see if we can bring it to make your experience a bit easier :).

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
I personally don't use Tapatalk, as I use my desktop for browsing a very large majority of the time. I haven't yet felt the need to change over to my phone or tablet for browsing yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.