Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

TemTem

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
What the heck is TemTem you may be wondering? Well it's another Pokemon clone that's a mmo! Unlike in Pokemon where the main story is just a single player game, in TemTem you always have another trainer by your side. I was wanting to give this game a chance, but I'm just not really into MMOs that much. I like experiencing these types of games on my own, and then if I want to try the multiplayer features I'll do so later once the main story is done. I know my friend wanted me to get this game, but eh I just don't see myself playing it much. Have you heard of this one? It's still in early stages, the full final release should be out in September.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I've heard of it but it's not my cup of tea.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Man I was actually pretty excited for this but as soon as it came out I just lost interest completely, never even picked it up to give it a shot. The overall hype around it seemed to fizzle out quite quickly so maybe I didnt miss out on much.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Man I was actually pretty excited for this but as soon as it came out I just lost interest completely, never even picked it up to give it a shot. The overall hype around it seemed to fizzle out quite quickly so maybe I didnt miss out on much.
Is it out already? For some reason, I thought it was being released in September :unsure: