The Curious Thread... i guess?

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
413¢
Winbux
As a complete noob to it, do you think it's hard to build your own PC?
Yeah, you can mess it up so bad by destroying the cpu pins for example, but you can do it if you watch tutorials in youtube, i think you can do it if you really are willing to learn.

Reactions: Ash

Jay

Making themselves at home
Hubux
94¢
As a complete noob to it, do you think it's hard to build your own PC?
Nope, i done my last 5 PC'c, within 3 hours im loading everything from my ondrive that i need

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,781¢
Yeah, you can mess it up so bad by destroying the cpu pins for example, but you can do it if you watch tutorials in youtube, i think you can do it if you really are willing to learn.
Nope, i done my last 5 PC'c, within 3 hours im loading everything from my ondrive that i need
Nice, thanks, guys. Probably something that I would do for my younger sister rather than me in the near future.

@Laifot What's the scariest movie you've watched?

Reactions: Jay

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
413¢
Winbux
Nice, thanks, guys. Probably something that I would do for my younger sister rather than me in the near future.

@Laifot What's the scariest movie you've watched?
You can definitely do it by yourself, i think it's way easier than before, the only thing that might change is how you connect your led lights and power/hdd led pins.

To be honest i don't watch lots of horror films because i really don't get scared watching one. But my favorite is the Evil Dead series in that matter.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

Ash wrote on Nous's profile.
Perfect timing lol. Just mentioned you in the TPOM thread and that someone may be able to catch you 😂
Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
flaccid GIF
155% Daily Post Goals! Impressive DH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaronjosephhall