Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The highest level of pain

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What's the highest level of pain you have ever experienced?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I once had an infection inside my wisdom tooth, that was the worst pain I've experienced. Painkillers didn't touch it, and just breathing was agony - I spent 2 days awake before I could get it removed.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I once had an infection inside my wisdom tooth, that was the worst pain I've experienced. Painkillers didn't touch it, and just breathing was agony - I spent 2 days awake before I could get it removed.
Agreed, I had a wisdom tooth infection and had to have it removed, it was terrible pain until I could get an appointment, and then it was really difficult for them to remove it for some reason as well. A pretty traumatic experience. ?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I suppose it would be a kidney stone. Nonetheless, a toothache would rival it. Maybe a toothache is the same, OUCH! Who has had these things?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
Most people say that toothache is the worse pain that anyone can get or have. More than other pain.

The reason might be because the pain goes straight to the brain, not via a spinal cord. However, a kidney stone doesn't seem any better.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Labor - I tried to have an all natural birth but whenever I didn't get fully dilated I got an epidural thinking I had to have a c-section however, after getting the epidural it actually relaxed me enough to become fully dilated. Before the epi though that was a lot of pain. The fact that the pain came in waves made me last the 15 hours.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
The reason might be because the pain goes straight to the brain, not via a spinal cord. However, a kidney stone doesn't seem any better.
Worse part about pain is money being spent to remove or go to the dental and then you feel so in paid spending 500K

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Oh my gosh. You were in labor for 15 hours? o_O

True story. The thing is with labor it's not like a constant piercing pain, the intensity comes in waves. I had taken birthing classes weeks prior to the birth so I was somewhat prepared for what to expect. It's still hurt like mother though lol

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
True story. The thing is with labor it's not like a constant piercing pain, the intensity comes in waves. I had taken birthing classes weeks prior to the birth so I was somewhat prepared for what to expect. It's still hurt like mother though lol
Hats off to you. Are you planning on doing it again?

Yew

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$623
Winbux
$0.00
I was about to say this, tooth pain is the worst pain you can ever feel, pretty sure. I had several problems with my teeth and it's really the WORST.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
If you don't mind me asking, are you saying this because you lost one?
If he has, this is something completely new I'm learning about @Empire ?