Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard (2021)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Michael Bryce and Darius Kincaid join forces with an Interpol agent to prevent a cyberattack in Europe.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I still need to watch the Hitman's Bodyguard so it may be a while before I get on to this one. Anything with Samuel L Jackson and Ryan Reynolds has to be good ?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I still need to watch the Hitman's Bodyguard so it may be a while before I get on to this one. Anything with Samuel L Jackson and Ryan Reynolds has to be good ?

Likewise. I never bothered to watch the first one. I took one look at it when it came out and just didn't feel like putting in the time.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Likewise. I never bothered to watch the first one. I took one look at it when it came out and just didn't feel like putting in the time.
Yeah, it definitely feels like one of those films you don't actively go and watch but you do watch if you get bored and there's nothing else to watch.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, it definitely feels like one of those films you don't actively go and watch but you do watch if you get bored and there's nothing else to watch.

Yes. I'll probably get around to watching it someday. I just ordered a ton of new anime shows on Amazon. So I've had my hands full with those. I'll take some time and watch these movies later down the road.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Same old same action film again with a new story to it. That's what I see
So? You don't have to watch it. I hear a lot of you guys saying the same thing on repeat. If you don't like the premise, nobody is forcing you to watch it. I happen to enjoy films and regardless of how dumb it may look or how repetitive, I will be one of the ones watching it, either in theaters or by rental.