Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky The last thing you bought

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
For me it was 2 or 3 copyright removal licenses for my websites addons
In truth, I'm a bit disgusted in myself for buying them because they're so damn expensive for just removing a bit of text, but it feels GOOD to have a slimmer footer

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
a new pair of sneakers that i've longed for a long time (Adidas Forum HI)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
For me it was 2 or 3 copyright removal licenses for my websites addons
In truth, I'm a bit disgusted in myself for buying them because they're so damn expensive for just removing a bit of text, but it feels GOOD to have a slimmer footer
Oh wow, that would be extremely satisfying for me because the copyright notices at the bottom on this forum just annoy me so much. But they are way too expensive for the AddonFlare and DragonByte addons so I might as well just leave them all there.

A Ralph Lauren Sweatshirt

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
As long as this SYY Thermal Paste and the incoming A10 7850K APU w/ Heatsink pulled from a working machine can get me decent OBS Studio recording for Minetest I will be a happy camper. At least until the VRM (4 phrases) gives...

I did what I could for the currently installed A8 7600 APU I got and I can get a smooth ride for 48FPS @ 720P w/ 4,000 BitRate. So I am gonna see if I can get crank somewhere in the neighborhood of 60FPS @ 720P w/ 2,000 BitRate instead on this "new" chip and thermal paste application.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Every day I see this discussion and every day I want to answer 'coffee'.

I actually do buy other things sometimes, but I buy coffee at least once a day and it almost always makes me happy.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Oh wow, that would be extremely satisfying for me because the copyright notices at the bottom on this forum just annoy me so much. But they are way too expensive for the AddonFlare and DragonByte addons so I might as well just leave them all there.

A Ralph Lauren Sweatshirt
Yeah I know, I've still not removed the DB one myself - I have 2 DB addons so it'd be $150 to remove one line of text... Perhaps I'll do it eventually but Im not able to justify it to myself currently, lol.

Last thing I bought was a pizza from Dominos.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
DMC Elite Short-Blade Silicone Swimming Fins.