Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Are you optimistic or pessimistic?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00

I'm more pessimistic than I am optimistic about things. I always think about the worst outcomes so I'm not disappointed or get my hopes up.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
That's a tough one. It genuinely depends on my mood on that day and what the thing is I guess. For example, thinking about the future, I'm quite optimistic and looking forward to finishing Uni. But with certain other things, I can sometimes be a bit more "realistic" which ends up with me being quite pessimistic.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I go out of my way to be optimistic. I sincerely believe that the energy that you put out there is what comes back to you. I'm not naive and believe that we have to be happy all of the time and that bad things do happen. I just refuse to let negativity drag me down and steal my potential joy.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I prefer the term proactive pessimist. Work hard for the best outcome but anticipate the worst, that way when the worst happens you aren't caught off guard and crushed and when it doesn't you are pleasantly surprised.

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
I go out of my way to be optimistic. I sincerely believe that the energy that you put out there is what comes back to you. I'm not naive and believe that we have to be happy all of the time and that bad things do happen. I just refuse to let negativity drag me down and steal my potential joy.
Yes definitely this,I like to be optimistic about things and not be down about life,it's always a good thing to have a smile on your face.

Chibu

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$881
Winbux
$0.00
I'm a very optimistic and open minded person. It's the best way to live one's life and you would be cheeky and cheerfully happy all the time no matter the circumstances you're in.

D

Deleted member 595

I'm more pessimistic than I am optimistic about things. I always think about the worst outcomes so I'm not disappointed or get my hopes up.
I think that I’m a bit of both, but more optimistic.