Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Nintendo Wii

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
We used to have a Wii - I loved it, I'm not really into games at all but it was just a lot of fun.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never got to try it out but it looked pretty good back then. It would have been quite fun to try out the Wii Sports games and to see how good I was at them.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I was very happy with my Wii, and was glad that they added the virtual console to it so I got the chance to play Chrono Trigger for the first time.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
It was cool when it first came out, I still prefer the Gamecube to the Wii though. :p I honestly even prefer the Wii U too, it just looks better IMO. I remember playing the Wii when it first came out at a friend's house, I accidentally threw the wiimote out of my hand. xD Thankfully it didn't break anything nor did it hurt anyone. This was before the wrist band was added.

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
The Wii was great and had some really good hidden gems. It was my console of choice at the time and although it definitely had its flaws, it was a great time!

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
It would have been quite fun to try out the Wii Sports games and to see how good I was at them.
I had to drive a friend to hospital with a dislocated shoulder after a slightly drunken and very competitive game of Wii Sports Tennis - True story!