The Non Sequitur - My Youtube

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux:
1,163¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Love your vlogs, man. I've worked at a few jobs where they have a some employees who don't need to be working there that use and abuse the place. That are good at getting away with shitting on people. Even worse, the manager always sides with them when they play the victim. Anyways, I hope that you make more videos. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: zoldos

zoldos

Must like it here...
Emerald Member
Hubux:
195¢
Thanks! I don't sugar coat when I make vlogs as you may have noticed. :D I had a good time filming this one. If you look carefully, it cuts halfway thru into another video of a simiular topic about one of my other jobs. It's really funny. hehe

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux:
1,885¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
So glad I found this and your Vlog. Watched a few and they are fantastic! I'm hooked now!

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux:
1,163¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
  • You and your friend were talking about some pretty good classic movies. I hope Kate Beckinsale changes her mind and at least gives us one more Underworld movie! lol
  • I agree with keeping cops around. My stepfather was a cop and my little sister is a cop. Man, they're just alike.
  • I hope they never get rid of guns. I like buying them and taking them to the shooting range.
  • Nice. Everyone in my family has gone to New York but me. I will be vacationing to Las Vegas in May.
Anyways. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the store. :giggle:

• Haha

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux:
1,885¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
That was hilarious! Every time I think about it, I start laughing. You made my day with this one! :LOL:

• Haha

zoldos

Must like it here...
Emerald Member
Hubux:
195¢
  • You and your friend were talking about some pretty good classic movies. I hope Kate Beckinsale changes her mind and at least gives us one more Underworld movie! lol
  • I agree with keeping cops around. My stepfather was a cop and my little sister is a cop. Man, they're just alike.
  • I hope they never get rid of guns. I like buying them and taking them to the shooting range.
  • Nice. Everyone in my family has gone to New York but me. I will be vacationing to Las Vegas in May.
Anyways. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the store. :giggle:
hehehehe Yes, we are both huge movie buffs. Seen tonnes of movies. Have you seen Underworld Blood Wars? Not sure what they could possibly do after that, :D

I have no issue with law enforcement. It's just a shame that the few bad ones give all the good ones a bad name... :(

Guns are okay with me as long as they are handled safely....

New York is crazy. So big!! hehehe

Yes it was fun! :)

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• Tonto's Drum (Part Two)
    Tonto's Drum - Darren Emerson 1992 Remix
    Eagles Prey
    Tonto's Drum (Part Two)

Status Updates

Phenom wrote on Riker Slade's profile.
Hey and welcome to the community!