Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Sims

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
So I think it is time for me to look into getting The Sims 4. I have been getting lost in youtube videos just watching people designing their sim-houses and I think that might be "fun and exciting" for a bit :p.

I just checked Steam and The Sims 4 is $40...hmm...do I "really" want to play it?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I remember playing The Sims on my Nintendo 2DS. It was so much fun building houses. If you like the look of the reviews, gameplay and trailer, I would recommend buying this game.

If you don't try, you'll never know.

DudeThatsErin

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$0.00
So I think it is time for me to look into getting The Sims 4. I have been getting lost in youtube videos just watching people designing their sim-houses and I think that might be "fun and exciting" for a bit :p.

I just checked Steam and The Sims 4 is $40...hmm...do I "really" want to play it?
I would wait for a Steam sale. Base game goes on sale quite a lot on Steam and Origin. I would also check on Origin, may be heavily discounted there.

The game was good for me but I lost interest now.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I'll have to keep my eyes open for sales!

I haven't bought it yet and think I will hold off for now. BUT...it did spark an interest :)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
The Sims 4 is only decent on PC. The console versions suck, they're just a direct port of the PC version. Imagine trying to navigate the menus with having a mouse in mind, but you have to use a controller... It sucks because back in the day the console versions were great. I personally like The Sims 2 on consoles the most, for two reasons: 1 you can actually control your sim rather than just clicking where they need to go, and 2 there's a chicken called Professor Feathers who's only in the console versions that if you beat her in chess she'll lay golden eggs and I think she's hilarious. :V

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
So I think it is time for me to look into getting The Sims 4.

Back in the early to mid 2000's. My mother and I played the first gen Sims on PC and PlayStation 2. This was one of my favorite games, "The Sims: Bustin Out"

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Back in the early to mid 2000's. My mother and I played the first gen Sims on PC and PlayStation 2. This was one of my favorite games, "The Sims: Bustin Out"

Busting out of what exactly o_O

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Honestly, i lost interest in the sims after the first game. I felt it was something unfinished, i was so used to the first game that it didn't grow on me. Besides when you get all the expansion packs the game improves dramatically..

On the other hand i played a lot the GBA version and it was so cool!