Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The Suicide Squad (2021)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Welcome to hell—a.k.a. Belle Reve, the prison with the highest mortality rate in the US of A. Where the worst Super-Villains are kept and where they will do anything to get out—even join the super-secret, super-shady Task Force X. Today’s do-or-die assignment? Assemble a collection of cons, including Bloodsport, Peacemaker, Captain Boomerang, Ratcatcher 2, Savant, King Shark, Blackguard, Javelin and everyone’s favorite psycho, Harley Quinn. Then arm them heavily and drop them (literally) on the remote, enemy-infused island of Corto Maltese. Trekking through a jungle teeming with militant adversaries and guerrilla forces at every turn, the Squad is on a search-and-destroy mission with only Colonel Rick Flag on the ground to make them behave…and Amanda Waller’s government techies in their ears, tracking their every movement. And as always, one wrong move and they’re dead (whether at the hands of their opponents, a teammate, or Waller herself). If anyone’s laying down bets, the smart money is against them—all of them.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
lol I can't believe John Cena is in it. He's a good actor though. I just never thought I'd see him in a movie like this.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
session9.net
Hubux
$1,501
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
I really liked the original Suicide Squad, so I'm looking forward to this one. But how is Harley Quinn's hair? I liked the way it was in the original, not that cut off shit in the other movie! lol

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I really liked the original Suicide Squad, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Likewise. I even liked Jared Leto's Joker. But apparently his Joker got put on a long bus trip and I don't think he's ever coming back.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Jared Leto's Joker was horrible. I appreciate that you enjoyed it; but, I felt he did a disservice to the character. I always imagined Jared Leto playing someone more like Morbius, like he is.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Jared Leto's Joker was horrible. I appreciate that you enjoyed it; but, I felt he did a disservice to the character. I always imagined Jared Leto playing someone more like Morbius, like he is.

I think his best work was playing as Niander Wallace in Blade Runner 2049.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I think his best work was playing as Niander Wallace in Blade Runner 2049.

I can concur. Though I thought he also did really well in Dallas Buyer's Club and he looks a good fit for Mobius.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I still haven't watched the 2016 Suicide Squad but it's definitely on my list of things to watch. The trailer for this looked amazing and I love that Edris Elba is in it.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I still haven't watched the 2016 Suicide Squad but it's definitely on my list of things to watch. The trailer for this looked amazing and I love that Edris Elba is in it.

I think you'll like the first one. It has some funny moments in it. Jai Courtney did a marvelous job playing as Captain Boomerang. He was pretty comical. There's a scene where he's making fun of the groups pyromancer.

4a0ec13d75a85a7b0deddddad653e24c.gif

and then he takes out his lighter and it's hilarious how he makes fun of him.

bc775b8cf18e456c3bd919b8628acdec.gif

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Well, thank you for recommending it guys. I will probably watch it sometime this weekend then. Hopefully it's on a streaming service that I have access to right now ?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I feel like someone realized that King Shark was one of the best things about the Harley Quinn animated series, and went "Yeah, sure we can stick 'em in this movie." I think it was a good call.

I have seen the others myself. Might get around to seeing this.