Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

The UK's Third Lockdown

Cumulus

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$591
Winbux
$0.00
With the UK being placed in a Third Lockdown this evening, what are your thoughts on the PMs decision? Do you support a third lockdown and the closure of schools/universities?

Would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on this disastrous mess over here in the UK!

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
And the USA has yet to have a proper one.

Anyway, I heard UK's cases are skyrocketing again? Got to do something, but then again a third lockdown is kind of a hint that its not working...

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
skyrocketing again?
Yes, that's right. Those damn crazy idiots. ALlot of people are not obeying the rules and doing what they want. Plus allot of sports players last week just went to play sports and made 100s to 500s or more people went to watch the event. When London went into tier 4, so many people booked train tickets to leave to Leeds.

This locked-down needs to be three months this time. Needs to be fully locked till everyone gets there jab. Shocking part that it's dropped in my area

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
That's not good. I bet this lockdown will break a lot of already hurt people financially.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
That's not good. I bet this lockdown will break a lot of already hurt people financially.
Mentally as well. It's going to be very hard for people living by themselves and for those with mental health issues.
Yes, that's right. Those damn crazy idiots. ALlot of people are not obeying the rules and doing what they want. Plus allot of sports players last week just went to play sports and made 100s to 500s or more people went to watch the event. When London went into tier 4, so many people booked train tickets to leave to Leeds.

This locked-down needs to be three months this time. Needs to be fully locked till everyone gets there jab. Shocking part that it's dropped in my area
This all started with the politicians not following the rules. They tried to say that what Cummings did was right so people just stopped caring about the rules.

We can't be fully locked down until everyone gets there jabs. The current number of vaccinations being done is something like 200k each week. It will take more than 5 years or something at that rate to get everyone vaccinated!

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Financially, England will turn into a great depression rather than a recession if these kinds of lockdowns continue to happen. It's the third one, and mark my words, and it won't be the last. It's a real shame.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30

wow, and I thought Americans were bad. Hopefully people learn something from this lockdown.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
We can't be fully locked down until everyone gets there jabs. The current number of vaccinations being done is something like 200k each week. It will take more than 5 years or something at that rate to get everyone vaccinated!
THey still doing people that are over the 80s still, I mean how many months will it take to do people at that age. Then they need their second jab. Time 20s and 30s get there jab we are 5 years older or dead. In the future most people be Chinese and others are over 80s years old. USA going to have a new president who is in his 80s LOL

Other news 1 in 50 people in the UK has Covid.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
1 in 30 in London I believe which is not great. We have to quarantine now as well. Although only 4 days left of that which is not too bad