Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Thoughts on Intel 11th Gen?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Ryzen 5000 does what inteldon't.

The fabrication process gives room to improvement for Ryzen and it has better prize/perfomance rates overall. There are a few differences in terms of virtualization and better environment with Intel/Ray Tracing technologies in terms of strict gaming but as long as they offer >60fps in gaming they're all the same.

AMD also had their marketing errors like the Memory Access technology that was patented years before they "release" it now, i don't really care as long as they do better cpus but it kinda tickles me that now that they're on top they trashtalk a lot over the King for over 20 years in hardware manufacturing.

I guess losing Apple had its impact too.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Not saying or talking regards to AMD here :p It's 11th gen coming in march if not after and with reviews and leaks starting to come out and also 500 series boards are now out on the marketplace. Talking about Intel new lines not AMD