Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Tom Cruise

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
Dances with Tom Cruise is actually a new of movie? This one came as a shocker to me because I never heard of it.
What's the last Tom Cruise movie you watched? Mine was Top Gun : Maverick.

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
Dances with Tom Cruise is actually a new of movie? This one came as a shocker to me because I never heard of it.
I have no idea,I don't watch a lot of tv or movies,I can't even tell you when the last time I watched a movie,it's been that long ago,how about you,do you like watching movies a lot?

Chibu

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$881
Winbux
$0.00
I have watched Top Gun : Maverick. It's his latest movie and it's full of stunts with F18.

I watched it when it came out in the cinema.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
Vanilla Sky, Collateral, Oblivion, Interview With The Vampire, and Edge of Tomorrow were my favorite movies by him. I liked Mission Impossible, but they're not among my favorites by him.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I enjoy watching Mission Impossible series. The first Top Gun is also my favorite.