Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Toxic relationship?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
How do you deal with a toxic relationship? Do you break up with the person or try to fix things?

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Depends on the fix or how bad it is. I don't plan on sticking out on anything toxic. I saw my brother in one, it was shameful and made him out to be a little... well you know.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
It seems like a lot of relationships are very good and become toxic due to built up resentment. I think the best strategy is for at least one partner to humble themselves and try to fix the resentment. Well, the beat-up person may think they are better off without the partner, but then actual abandonment could be the worst thing that ever happened to them.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I leave them, I think it’s best for the both of us, if there’s toxicity there it’s probably not going to work.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Part of it depends on what type of toxicity was involved, but having overcome my share of toxic relationships, the number one thing I do is to cut off all forms of contact. There have been times when I've been worried that I'd never get over a relationship, but time really does heal all wounds--at least in my case-- maybe not 100%, but close enough to go on with my life normally.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
i can't deal with a toxic relationship or the person involved. I prefer to stay far away from such for my mental health. So it's breaking up for me.