Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Trump returns to White House infected with COVID-19

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Not like he meant to get it. Those government doctors will have him up and running in no time.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I'm glad to hear he's recovering and doing better. I was disheartened to see the blatant disrespect and contempt the Democrats were expressing towards him. I don't care that you may not agree with his policies or his beliefs; but, he's still a human being and deserves to be treated with respect and he's our President.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I'm glad to hear he's recovering and doing better. I was disheartened to see the blatant disrespect and contempt the Democrats were expressing towards him. I don't care that you may not agree with his policies or his beliefs; but, he's still a human being and deserves to be treated with respect and he's our President.

Same, no one should die from Covid, but then again Trump isn't showing much respect to the people around him or the message he is promoting. Thousands are going to get sick thanks to him.