Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

UK Coronavirus restrictions

_B_

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
Hubux
$596
Winbux
$0.00
From tomorrow, groups of over 6 from other households will not be allowed. This comes as a result of a rise in cases in the UK. The eat out to help out scheme is definitely one of the stronger reasons to this rise in cases. There's also some articles saying that if this isn't followed, there may be a 2nd lockdown. What are your guys opinions?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
From tomorrow, groups of over 6 from other households will not be allowed. This comes as a result of a rise in cases in the UK. The eat out to help out scheme is definitely one of the stronger reasons to this rise in cases. There's also some articles saying that if this isn't followed, there may be a 2nd lockdown. What are your guys opinions?

This is inevitable, in my country we are still struggling to control the contagious levels but i think we're 2 months short yet.

And we just need to get used living that way for at least next year when vaccines are ready.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The second lockdown is getting closer and closer for us I think. Won't be long before we get it although it will be interesting to see if they ask people to work from home.