Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Undo one decision

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
  • I wish I'd been nicer to people back when I was in high school.
  • I wish I'd tried harder in school as a whole. I wasn't very motivated.
  • I wish I'd appreciated and minded my mother more when I was younger.
  • Going to live with my dad. I should have just taken my mother's word for it.
  • I should have listened to my mom and not continued seeing that one girl in high school.
  • Dating the girl who slept with my ex best friend.
  • Punching Sam in the face when we were in high school and having to go to court.
  • I regret hanging out with bad friends who just hung out with me when I had money.
  • When I was 22. I got a tattoo on my shoulder and then again on my back. Looking back now I regret ever getting them. They didn't make my life any better and they didn't make my life any worse.
  • I wish I'd treated my ex wife better and hadn't been so impulsive or moody with her. I wish my family could see and understand my feelings towards that.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
The only regret I have right now in my life is that I quit playing the sport I loved because of bullying. I should never have allowed other people to dictate what I did or interrupt my passion for something I love. I could have possibly gone on to get a college scholarship at a minimum, I had the talent.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn’t, I have no regrets really every decision I’ve made I made for a reason.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
It was soccer and it's okay, I'm over it now. I wouldn't be where I am now without it.

D

Deleted member 268

joining this forum

just joking GIF

probably fooling around at school too much. I should have put my head down more and tried my best. I suppose I made great memories, but no longer friends with most of those people. Wasted a lot of time.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I wish i tried harder at the university to graduate faster and just take care more of myself instead of giving it all to people who didn't deserve it.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I know I said I have no regrets but thinking about it I think I might.

I regret not starting a business when I have an idea.
I regret the amount of times I’ve not taken a risk.

Zap

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
forumdb.net
Hubux
$1,384
Winbux
$0.00
Not asking out that popular girl that seemed to like me in middle school. I was too shy, and the result was loosing a potentially nice childhood memory!