Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Verified anywhere?

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
Is your website or you as a creator/webmaster verified on any sites? My site Revillution is verified on Bing, I'm verified as a site owner on Joyfreak, and working on getting myself partnered with Guilded.gg and the Revillution Guilded server verified. :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think I might be verified as a webmaster/website owner on Forumer but I'm not sure if the site even exists anymore because the owner did want to sell it at some point.

I'm not verified anywhere else and neither is Discussion Hub. I've never really looked into doing it anywhere.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Nope, Aren't that fuss. Even some bigger websites aren't verified that I'm a member on. Not like a cool kid blue verified trick image. On that note, they do not just accept anyway. Gotta be big and known and famous :p

Guilded is still new and still growing, they do anything to get their name out, they are not as big as DIscord and DIscord is MAhhhhhhh when it comes to verified.