Vestimentasua Forums

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Just what kind of a name is "Vestimentasua?" Well it's the latin word for "clothes." Back in may of this year I got the strange idea to make a Youtube channel where I play video games with socks on my hands, and wearing a bunch of other random clothes. I was going to have a blog run alongside the channel, and so I used Joomla's free blog hosting however I didn't know they made you pay extra to use a domain name so I purchased the domain name before hand. Needless to say the domain name went unused for a few months, and I decided to go with other hosting and thought a community would fit better. So here we are, I purchased both new hosting and IPS along with a theme and decided to open up Vestimentasua Forums last month! So that's the backstory out of the way, and here's the link. We're a laid back community that welcomes all people. I also purchased the gallery, and blog add ons too so feel free to start writing a personal blog or share your images in the gallery. I haven't done much with the channel, but maybe soon I'll return to it. Let me know if you have any issues registering or find anything out of the ordinary. https://vestimentasua.com/

Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,363¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Nice Idea! i'm going in :)

Edit: The E-mail sends to Spam Folder on Gmail.

Edit 2: Says Press Button to validate but won't do anything.

Edit 3: Must see Original mail to get the validation URL.

Last edited:

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Sorry for the issues, but I'm glad you were able to register! I'll have to see if I forgot to toggle something in the ACP. xD Thanks for your feedback! :)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I'm not sure why gmail email addresses aren't working. :\ Perhaps it's my host, or I don't have something configured right. I'll have to mess with the settings again it seems. :V I went ahead and manually validated your account @Merciless sorry about that!

Merciless

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
36¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Did you use G-mail as a registering direction? maybe you wanna read my post! :)
Yeah, I checked my spam folder and still nothing, could be the email provider maybe?

I'm not sure why gmail email addresses aren't working. :\ Perhaps it's my host, or I don't have something configured right. I'll have to mess with the settings again it seems. :V I went ahead and manually validated your account @Merciless sorry about that!

Thank you mate.

Merciless

Hubux:
36¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I've had a good look around the forum and it's all looking pretty good.

All the suggestions below are meant in the nicest way possible, I know some of them could be looked at as blunt.

My suggestions for you:

• I would think of adding an awards system so users have something to aim for.
  • A graphic design forum? I'd be pretty active in there.
  • A new logo, the logo is pretty bland and not very eye catching, head over to my shop I'm sure I can sort you out.
  • Custom theme, maybe? If you have a decent budget maybe think of hiring someone that is able to create you a custom theme, so you stand out from the rest.
  • Downside those userbars, they seem very big and bulky, If you're interested in new ones, again visit my shop.
  • Find a niche! This is a big one, I'm struggling to understand the forums purpose. Is it a clothing forum, a medical forum, a general discussion forum? Plan your design around your niche and target audience.

Reactions: Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Thanks for the feedback! It's just a general discussion forum, the domain name I had purchased for another project of mine but decided to put it to use. I'll definitely add the graphic design section for sure! Yeah I admit I made the banner pretty quick, and I do feel my user rank images are a bit bulky. I will look into getting a custom theme in the future for sure, but I think for now I'll stick to the one I have. :) I appreciate the feedback you've given so far!

Reactions: Merciless

Merciless

Hubux:
36¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Thanks for the feedback! It's just a general discussion forum, the domain name I had purchased for another project of mine but decided to put it to use. I'll definitely add the graphic design section for sure! Yeah I admit I made the banner pretty quick, and I do feel my user rank images are a bit bulky. I will look into getting a custom theme in the future for sure, but I think for now I'll stick to the one I have. :) I appreciate the feedback you've given so far!
No problem at all :) If you feel you need to userbars downsizing and a new logo visit the shop and put in a request.

Sticky - Merciless Creations | Graphic Design Shop | OPEN | Discussion Hub

Reactions: Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Hey just a small update everyone! I've added a new member group, "Graphic Designers." Anyone who joins and showcases at least two different graphics, or have made graphics for the forum will be added to the member group. We have over 100 posts and are getting close to 200! Hope to see you there soon if you haven't joined yet! Also to those with gmail accounts, please let me know if you register. I'll approve your account, since there seems to be issues with gmail email accounts that I still haven't fixed yet sorry about that... :\

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Hey guys back again with a update! We just passed 200 posts! I also installed a cool christmas lights plugin, and you can even break the lights too! We also now have 7 members too! Why not join us today?

Reactions: Embrace

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• [lust]
    owari no kisetsu
    Rei Harakami
    [lust]
  • Love Me Land
    Love Me Land
    Zara Larsson
    Love Me Land

Status Updates

Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
Thanks so much for emerald!
and now yay for 15k! almost 2 weeks later :p
Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamR