Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Official Vote for Discussion Hub!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Hello everyone,

Discussion Hub is currently in the last 4 of Forum Promotion's Site Battle Madness. We are one battle away from the final and we need your help! I would greatly appreciate if you guys could vote for us.

UPDATE - 11/04/2021 - We are now in the final of the contest. Make sure to vote using the link below and help us win the whole competition!

Vote for us here - https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/battle-32-discussion-hub-vs-gptforum.166774/

Please make sure to follow the guidelines for voting in the competition. Users need to have at least 10 posts on Forum Promotion before being able to vote ;)

Let's hope we can get to the final!

Thanks,
The DH Team

Last edited:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I've voted for Discussion Hub in every competition thus far. Hasn't there been two already?

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
I've taken a personal decision to currently not support FP
At this point I can understand why...

I am seriously disappointed with them as of https://discussionhub.io/threads/quit-a-website.1854/#post-21781 so we'll see if I am ultimately gonna contiune with this decision of mine.

The only reason they aren't quite there is that those individuals I reached out to thanks to failures to self supporting myself there attempted to reach out someone who might be able to facilitate this.

We'll see what's today brings from that person.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Bizdustry is life, no matter what! :dance-man:
..I mean ..crap ?

I've taken a personal decision to currently not support FP, so won't be voting - but good luck @Ash.
Allot of upset people, I know that. I had two websites and both failed in the first round meanwhile Bizdustry had over 20 or more votes