Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Waterproof!

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Phones are living with you and others, we use it every day and take them anywhere at any point in time. We even take our phones in the toilets. Then again it's in our pockets. I do hate when you peeing and someone is talking on the phone on the low.

So we all had errors when we say flip and goes into the water hole or sink or worse walking and then it gets wet as it's raining.

So is your phone waterproof?

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
My phone has a good case and screen cover, so if I were to spill something it wouldn't be too bad. However your story is the reason why I prohibit myself from taking my phone into the bathroom.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,346
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
My phone is not waterproof but I do have a folio case that has kept it dry enough when I'm out walking and it begins to rain. I'm extremely careful with it around bathrooms (hardly take one into a bathroom) or other places where there is water.

There are pocket cases that you can buy when you go out on a lake or river to protect the phone from getting wet and we bought one for our daughter who keeps neglecting to use it. I tested it with a piece of paper and submerged the case into a bowl of water and it remained dry so I'm confident it will do the job at keeping a phone dry too.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
My phone is not waterproof but I do have a folio case that has kept it dry enough when I'm out walking and it begins to rain. I'm extremely careful with it around bathrooms (hardly take one into a bathroom) or other places where there is water.

There are pocket cases that you can buy when you go out on a lake or river to protect the phone from getting wet and we bought one for our daughter who keeps neglecting to use it. I tested it with a piece of paper and submerged the case into a bowl of water and it remained dry so I'm confident it will do the job at keeping a phone dry too.

I wouldn't take my phone anywhere near a like or an ocean. $600 device needs to stay at a dry place at all times :p

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
No, i always keep it dry. Being waterproof it seems that the phone can't be fixed if it has problems most of the times. Not a neccesary feature for me.