Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Weight Loss

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
People who lost weight, how did you do it?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Diet + Working out. There's no other way. If you have hormonal problems then i'd say i don't know.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
75% of the effort goes into what you eat. When food shopping try to stick to the whole foods like produce/meats.

Exercise is a good idea to incorporate into your weightloss efforts too but don't over exert yourself to the point that you don't want to do it the next day or two.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm not trying to lose a lot of weight, just a bit that I put on during the multiple lockdowns that we had over here in the UK. What has worked for me the most is eating less and walking.

Regular exercise will definitely help if you're looking to lose a lot of weight as long as you partner it with a proper diet.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
You guys had a longer time in lock down compared to us here in the states. I think weight gain is something we can all relate to.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I have yet to lose it. Most of my weight gain is random and kind of not constant. And so does the weight loss too. I have to change my diet I suppose. I guess with time and specific focus on the weight management helps out.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I was 60Kgs once and now I'm 56Kgs. I think :p

Easy, eat less and walk more. I still have fat that I need to lose.
Wow, how tall are you?

I think i need to drop a few pounds too but i'm not that desperate, most of my gained weight over the lockdown has gone away after 4 months of diet :p

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I know my cousin went from a double wide load to a slim stick, took a lot of dedication if nothing else.
Yes, food is linked with emotions most of the times, so it's a fierce inner battle with yourself. Requires a lot of support!

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, food is linked with emotions most of the times, so it's a fierce inner battle with yourself. Requires a lot of support!
I agree that food is definitely linked with emotions. There's a mental switch that someone has to make in order to lose weight. It helps to surround yourself with likeminded and supportive individuals.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I'm on a weight loss journey. trying to lose a lot of weight, jWhat has worked for me the most is taking less calories and exercising.