Official We're Hiring

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
464¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Discussion Hub has grown quite a bit over the past few months and as we grow, we will be saying hello to a whole host of new members. And with the increased activity, we need to make sure that the content posted on the site is appropriate and follows the forum guidelines (there aren't many).

As promised a while back, we are now looking out for one member to become a moderator here at DH.

What will you get?
A nice shiny yellow username and user badge
An exclusive staff member badge
Access to the secret staff lounge
Bragging rights

What will you need to do?
Not much. Discussion Hub is pretty laid back and we don't have too many rules and guidelines for members to follow so the most that you will need to do is act tough and make sure everyone is behaving themselves. We do get a few reports here and there but there will be a minimal amount of work to be done.

We will be hiring from within so one of you lucky members will be our new moderator! I do hope that no one is disappointed if they aren't chosen as we do have a large number of amazing members and unfortunately, not everyone can be picked :(.

If you're interested, feel free to get in touch with me via private message. Provide some information on why you want the position, why you're the best choice and include your favourite GIF.

Good luck :)

Embrace

A new face
Hubux:
42¢
Good luck everyone that apply.

Jeff Goldblum Good Luck GIF

Empire

Kicking
Diamond Member
Hubux:
2,727¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Best of luck to those that join, whoever becomes the new mod to always remember that Empire gets and always gets a free pass and give him the charms :p

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
464¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Thank you to those that applied so far. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just going to read them properly and respond a bit later ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

What Are We Listening To?

• The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them
    Proud
    D-Block Europe feat. Young Adz
    The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them

Status Updates

Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!
Who has the popcorn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CerealKiller