Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What’s your favorite anime?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
That'll be Madoka Magica. I like the drawings, art and concept. Also all the characters are good in their own way, even though i don't like Sayaka for example, (a former member of this forum insulted me because of this lol) her existance is important for explaining how magical girls... deal with their contract over time.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
4 personal factors that play into me like an anime show.

• Animation. It cannot look badly drawn up. I won't watch if it looks sloppy.
  • Story. The plot has to make sense. It is the key to any good show.
  • Seasons. It helps to have multiple seasons. I hate it when they end anime shows after one or two and never follow up.
  • Characters. They have to be likable for me personally. If I don't like the characters. I'm probably not going to continue watching the show.

It has been GHOST IN THE SHELL for the longest time. Just because I loved the characters and the animation was well done.

48486bcf242eff4b17ecd95493df39f8.gif

I also like Attack on Titan. Just because it's cool seeing Titans hash it out and of course. The animation was very well done and didn't look half ass.

tenor.gif

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Just a beautifully told story and the animation is awesome.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Just a beautifully told story and the animation is awesome.
I would love to have the "normal" FMA ending on brotherhood, it would be more epic.. :)