What about the new covid strain?

Shole

A new face
Hubux
45¢
Are we gonna get an extension on this worrisome pandemic? Is it a conspiracy of the government or what do you think is going on?
I wish this to get over asap, even tho I am vaccinated I am just pissed that we are limited to travel and much more.

Jayson

Must like it here...
Hubux
221¢
It seems never ending, kind of like the threats in that book 1984. :D

Demon_skeith

Hubber Wall of Fame
Hubux
874¢
Winbux
It's obvious by now the covid virus grows strong in health weaken communities, If we don't get people vaccinated against it this thing is going to keep growing stronger.

Humanity allowed its own to suffer, and now we're all paying for it.

• 100!
Reactions: Terminated

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux
8,044¢
Winbux
Are we expecting an end to this? Isn't this just life now? Constant research to stay one step ahead of this virus and its mutant cousins and yearly vaccinations.

Ashlynn S

Moving truck is scheduled!
Hubux
527¢
Is it a conspiracy of the government

If it was, then it would be the greatest agreement of world governments to all work together of all time. They can't agree about simple things, so the chances of them managing to perpetrate a global coordinated deception of the population all staying true to message and not letting the secret out seems pretty unlikely don't you think 😂

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
1,102¢
Winbux
Mutations are common in this type of virus, i mean that we get a flu shot yearly and most researchers said that it will take a bit for the ultimate covid vaccine. I think that the shot is valid for around 10 months.

Reactions: Terminated

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux
6,456¢
Winbux
It won't go away, that being said that people are going mad over this new strain and in the UK there have only been 22 cases of this new Covide outbreak and it's not as bad as Delta

People are cancelling there Christmas outings now LOL OMG

Ashlynn S

Hubux
527¢
It won't go away,
Exactly, it's not going away anytime in the near future, if ever. At some point there will be an overwhelming majority who are vaccinated and those that aren't will have developed some level of herd immunity.

Then everything will be good for a few years until nobody bothers to get booster vaccines and a new strain wreaks chaos again.

vans

Making themselves at home
Hubux
56¢
2022 ain't starting well either, let's just hope things get better soon enough.

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux
74¢
It's going to be a never-ending pandemic unless we can get the vast majority of people vaccinated. Unfortunately, with the amount of misinformation out there, that does not seem likely to happen anytime soon.

Ashlynn S

Hubux
527¢
It's going to be a never-ending pandemic unless we can get the vast majority of people vaccinated. Unfortunately, with the amount of misinformation out there, that does not seem likely to happen anytime soon.
There are a couple of ways to reach herd immunity, either through complete and effective vaccination on a large enough scale, or from enough people having contracted and recovered or died from the virus.

Sooner or later we are going to reach one of those states globally, some countries, like Israel are already predicting that they will hit the second option in the next couple of months.

Jayson

Must like it here...
Hubux
221¢
I think a lot of people have been too trusting of certain people and governments (over the years) and it's coming back to haunt us. It all boils down to if you think human nature is really evil or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

tdbnz wrote on Luckylast's profile.
Welcome Duncan @Luckylast

I hope you enjoy your time here

Thomas
My goal is to get to at least 100 posts within the next month
CMT
Miss my peeps
yeah, also the yearly emerald membership is way more expensive than the last time i bought it :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bello8