Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What about the new covid strain?

Shole

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,642
Winbux
$0.00
Are we gonna get an extension on this worrisome pandemic? Is it a conspiracy of the government or what do you think is going on?
I wish this to get over asap, even tho I am vaccinated I am just pissed that we are limited to travel and much more.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
It's obvious by now the covid virus grows strong in health weaken communities, If we don't get people vaccinated against it this thing is going to keep growing stronger.

Humanity allowed its own to suffer, and now we're all paying for it.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Are we expecting an end to this? Isn't this just life now? Constant research to stay one step ahead of this virus and its mutant cousins and yearly vaccinations.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Is it a conspiracy of the government

If it was, then it would be the greatest agreement of world governments to all work together of all time. They can't agree about simple things, so the chances of them managing to perpetrate a global coordinated deception of the population all staying true to message and not letting the secret out seems pretty unlikely don't you think ?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Mutations are common in this type of virus, i mean that we get a flu shot yearly and most researchers said that it will take a bit for the ultimate covid vaccine. I think that the shot is valid for around 10 months.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
It won't go away, that being said that people are going mad over this new strain and in the UK there have only been 22 cases of this new Covide outbreak and it's not as bad as Delta

People are cancelling there Christmas outings now LOL OMG

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
It won't go away,
Exactly, it's not going away anytime in the near future, if ever. At some point there will be an overwhelming majority who are vaccinated and those that aren't will have developed some level of herd immunity.

Then everything will be good for a few years until nobody bothers to get booster vaccines and a new strain wreaks chaos again.

vans

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$808
Winbux
$0.00
2022 ain't starting well either, let's just hope things get better soon enough.

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
It's going to be a never-ending pandemic unless we can get the vast majority of people vaccinated. Unfortunately, with the amount of misinformation out there, that does not seem likely to happen anytime soon.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
It's going to be a never-ending pandemic unless we can get the vast majority of people vaccinated. Unfortunately, with the amount of misinformation out there, that does not seem likely to happen anytime soon.
There are a couple of ways to reach herd immunity, either through complete and effective vaccination on a large enough scale, or from enough people having contracted and recovered or died from the virus.

Sooner or later we are going to reach one of those states globally, some countries, like Israel are already predicting that they will hit the second option in the next couple of months.

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I think a lot of people have been too trusting of certain people and governments (over the years) and it's coming back to haunt us. It all boils down to if you think human nature is really evil or not.