Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What anime are you watching right now?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I thought it would be interesting to have a thread like the one for TV shows, what anime are you currently watching?

the middle popcorn GIF by ABC Network

Minato

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$661
Winbux
$0.00
I started watching Spy X Familly on Friday, I only caught the release in passing but I'm quite happy with the decision to start the anime.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I started on the last season of Attack on Titan and then stopped for a bit. I've got another show that I'm finishing up.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Sono Bisque Doll is my current show. I know it's not "the best" stuff around but it's entertaining and since i'm in the cosplay world i find it very cute :p