Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What are you afraid of?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I HATE SPIDERS.

As I am writing this, I just noticed a big spider hanging from the patio door frame behind me, and it is making me extremely anxious. I am going to make an attempt at killing the 8-legged freak, but it I miss or it gets away I may need to burn it all to the ground. Here's hoping the broom does the trick...

What're you afraid of?

EDIT: I think I killed it. I smacked it a bunch of times with the broom when I knocked it off of the patio door and I don't know where it went BUT I think I also smeared it across the balcony floor...sooo I am considering it dead.

Last edited:

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
I HATE SPIDERS.

As I am writing this, I just noticed a big spider hanging from the patio door frame behind me, and it is making me extremely anxious. I am going to make an attempt at killing the 8-legged freak, but it I miss or it gets away I may need to burn it all to the ground. Here's hoping the broom does the trick...

What're you afraid of?

EDIT: I think I killed it. I smacked it a bunch of times with the broom when I knocked it off of the patio door and I don't know where it went BUT I think I also smeared it across the balcony floor...sooo I am considering it dead.

Please don't kill spiders. They are nature's fly controllers. Use this; https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003E6Z85E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_0opkFbZYMD72B

Humane bug catchers are useful for any creepy crawlies.

I'm scared of spiders but would never kill them. I put them outside using the aforementioned catcher.

-

I'm also afraid of heights. And needles (although it's the pain from them that scares me, not the actual needle).

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I don't want to use the word scared/afraid but I don't like goldfish. They just make me uncomfortable.

I have scared of little rodents/fury things though. God awful things ?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I hate rats.

I'm also afraid of heights, please don't invite me over to Macchu Picchu lol.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I'm terrified of heights. Been horrified since I was a child and still freak out if it goes high enough. Roller coaster and ferris wheels mean going up way high to me in the open air. It's different if I'm in a building.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I have claustrophobia and hate being in enclosed spaces. I have to take medication before having an MRI because without it, there is no way I'm going to hold still inside that machine.