Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What country would you like to visit

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I'd love to visit Yemen, had it not been for the on-going war. I had a teacher from Yemen in high school that was really stoked on going with me and my class, and it is supposed to be an amazingly friendly and warm culture there.
I'd love to visit Yement.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
United States/New York

likely that is very cliché, but I have to see Times Square with my own eyeballs at least once
Same as well. Although I really want to go near Christmas so that I get to enjoy looking at all the Christmas decorations (and hopefully some snow).

Would love to visit the States to go to a gun range as well.

D

Deleted member 268

Same as well. Although I really want to go near Christmas so that I get to enjoy looking at all the Christmas decorations (and hopefully some snow).

Would love to visit the States to go to a gun range as well.
Times Square at Christmas is a dream of mine

giphy.gif

I have spent so many hours 'exploring' New York on Google Street View. At this point, I feel like I know NYC pretty well to say I have never been in person.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
It has been more than a decade that I volunteered to do a miracle work in Tajikistan. I want to visit this country again because I want to see my colleagues and friends here.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I'v traveled to a lot of places in Asia, Europe and N. America. One of my most favorite places to visit is Japan. I've visited this country over 5 times. Now, I would like to visit Egypt and Dubai.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
With a passion for travel I have visited several countries I wanted to visit Alaska but there were not enough to form a group. It is too late now