Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What do programmes do you use for Graphics?

_B_

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
voxgrid.net
Hubux
$596
Winbux
$0.00
I generally used Photoshop for the majority of my banners and other graphics. It's really the only one that I can use.
I do know others use Adobe After Effects too (not really good with this) and possibly paint.net. Anyone else want to share their programmes?

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
For most of the typical work I make use of the canva say for social media graphics. And for other things like say flyers and logos, I make use of the photoshop and it works out on that context. It's pretty fun app to use both of them as well.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I use both Microsoft Paint and Gimp for my images. I mainly use paint to make the image first and then Gimp to do the finishing touches like making the image transparent so it shows up nice on my site. :)

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
I've always used GIMP as it was powerful enough for my needs and I could never really understand the workflow of PS. Plus, the price of Adobe products especially today are completely absurd. I thought they were bad 10-15 years ago.
For smaller tasks, MSPaint/Pinta can do the job just fine.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I don't create anything fancy so I just stick with a web application called Gravit Designer. It's simple but good enough to create some basic logos and website graphics.