Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What do you think about at the dentist?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
A lot of people, myself included, hate the dentist. So whilst you're lying down on the dentist's chair, what do you like to think about?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I listen to music so it drowns out all the drilling and other unpleasant noises.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Nothing, i try to stay calm as much as possible. Also try not to overreact to possible pain.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I had a bad experience when I was a kid at the dentist. Whenever they were doing something once they managed to make me gag and that just triggered my fear of the dentist. This was when I was 12. Then when I was older, the dentist I had was rude and made me feel like garbage for how my teeth were. She probably wasn't happy with me because I was sick when I went in, but I couldn't reschedule my appointment because my insurance was about to expire so I had to hurry and make an appointment. She even made a comment saying "I hope I don't get sick!"

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I had a bad experience when I was a kid at the dentist. Whenever they were doing something once they managed to make me gag and that just triggered my fear of the dentist. This was when I was 12. Then when I was older, the dentist I had was rude and made me feel like garbage for how my teeth were. She probably wasn't happy with me because I was sick when I went in, but I couldn't reschedule my appointment because my insurance was about to expire so I had to hurry and make an appointment. She even made a comment saying "I hope I don't get sick!"

Oof, sounds rough. I hope you found yourself a better one. Also dentist wear gloves and masks, they shouldn't be able to get sick.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
dentist wear gloves and masks
My dentist and hygienist wear a FDA/CDC approved mask, face shield, surgical gown, and a head covering. They look like they're going to perform major surgery.