Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What Does This Tell You?

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,124
Winbux
$1.00
I have recently been trying to get a better job (I currently work fast food and they cut my hours down to one single day a week.) The job I got my eyes on right now is a bank teller at my local Wesbanco Bank which is basically down the street from my house. I called in yesterday to follow up on my application and got in touch with the branch manager who told me that the HR person who does the first round of interviews is on vacation until Monday. All fine and good. He asked me questions about my experience and education. And upon my honest answer he started using terms like "When you are selected" Not "If you are selected". I'm wondering how good of a sign that is.

It's not my only option at all. But it is my biggest hope right now.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
"When you are selected"
He or she used the wrong term, but sounds like there aren't many people that are joining for the job and maybe he/she likes you already. MAybe you have the job or not, but they have to do this crazy system first

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Like Empire mentioned, might just have been an accident really. Or it really could be a good sign. The best thing to do would be to ignore what he said so that you don't subconsciously get your hopes up.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
That sounds promising. I would continue to apply for other jobs if possible. Cast a wider net you know? Career-wise in the long run what field are you hoping to get into? Is it financials?