Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What food makes you sick?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever eaten anything that upset your stomach?

I can't eat pizza or have certain kinds of sausage anymore. I'll get sick hours later and may have to vomit.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I've discovered that certain kinds of seafood doesn't sit well with me, oysters especially. The taste, texture and look alone is enough to usually make me sick.

I'd probably also add avocado to the list.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I know there is some spices I don't like, what they are I do not know. I had pizza from this one place and man it did not agree with me, I'm talking high levels of tear pain disagreement.

S

salma

Since my childhood anything that is prepared with butter doesn't agree with me. am gonna throw up as soon as i taste the butter. funny i don't react like that with cakes or biscuits maybe because it is thoroughly beaten.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Since my childhood anything that is prepared with butter doesn't agree with me. am gonna throw up as soon as i taste the butter. funny i don't react like that with cakes or biscuits maybe because it is thoroughly beaten.

First time in my life that i read something like this. I knew people that couldn't handle cheese, chocolate, coffee.. bread or EVEN pasta.. but this is a whole new level.

And... i hate Honey. So much.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Chilli oil. Can never handle the stuff and I always feel awful after. It's extremely annoying because it goes well with dumplings :(