Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What game annoys you

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What game annoys you to no end and why?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I can't really think of any myself. Usually if a game doesn't grab me within the first 15 minutes I lose interest and don't bother trying to play it. I think I'm the same way with TV shows and movies. lol

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Far Cry. I like the concept but I hate those tower things. Also repetitive "shoot enemies, get base".

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Far Cry. I like the concept but I hate those tower things. Also repetitive "shoot enemies, get base".
Far Cry 5 was the first in the series that I tried out and I hated it. No idea why but the first-person view just made me feel sick too. Had to stop playing that very quickly.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Far Cry 5 was the first in the series that I tried out and I hated it. No idea why but the first-person view just made me feel sick too. Had to stop playing that very quickly.
What's the difference between any other regular FPS?

Uncharted was a game that annoyed me a bit tbh.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Tetris, there are so many other puzzle games that came out afterwards that are way better. Columns and Puyo-Puyo are better games. :p

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I would have to say Call of Duty as well, they make a few changes and call it a new release with a few new maps, I've given up gaming some years back.
I like playing Call of duty: Modern warfare 2. I know it is an old game but I still enjoy it. Sometimes I'm playing and I'm going well. Then suddenly, I get killed. I watch the killcam and it is an obvious aimbotter. It is so annoying! This happens to me a lot, also often when I am on a killstreak.

Those hackers just ruin the game for everyone. I've had times when I just couldn't play the game because every lobby was infested with hackers.

Sometimes it is a guy just standig in a corner shooting at a wall the entire game. How is that fun? I get it, you get a lot of kills. But you are using hacks and standing in a corner the whole game. Why?

So that is what annoys me the most, hackers who screw everyone else over.

Scott

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,043
Winbux
$0.00
Games that have a lot of useless side quests always have me annoyed so much. Also games that's got a lot cutscenes boils my soul. For example, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is very guilty at this.

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
I like playing Call of duty: Modern warfare 2. I know it is an old game but I still enjoy it. Sometimes I'm playing and I'm going well. Then suddenly, I get killed. I watch the killcam and it is an obvious aimbotter. It is so annoying! This happens to me a lot, also often when I am on a killstreak.

Those hackers just ruin the game for everyone. I've had times when I just couldn't play the game because every lobby was infested with hackers.

Sometimes it is a guy just standig in a corner shooting at a wall the entire game. How is that fun? I get it, you get a lot of kills. But you are using hacks and standing in a corner the whole game. Why?

So that is what annoys me the most, hackers who screw everyone else over.
Seriously, you can never go right with any video game that's got lots of hackers and cheaters playing it. They destroy the level playing ground for everyone in the game.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
I'll actually say the Battlefield series. Every game seems to push further away from what players love about the series and every game launches with crippling problems that pound the player base numbers each year. 2042 has so much potential with some great gunplay and while they do seem to be heading in the right direction, it just sucked at the launch at being a Battlefield game.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
Cuphead. I always remember seeing streamers playing the game back when Mixer was around and liked the look of the game and also how much of a challenge the game seemed to be when it was on sale, I chose to jump on it and purchase it.

Safe to say I rage quit pretty soon after starting playing. They are not kidding when they say the game is difficult and super frustrating!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What game annoys you to no end and why?
Games like Bloodborne and Elden Ring where they're so hard that you die endlessly. I hate those kinds of games. I don't buy games to watch myself lose multiple times.

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$1,228
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
Madden, especially its franchise mode. It’s so buggy, and it seems to get worse every year. You’ll be playing a game and the autosub functions pull your best players out of the game for a very long period of time based on rest. That’s understandable to some extent, but I’ll be simulating it and my starting running back only played like 5 downs, which is illogical.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I recall now the sims. If really nice at some point, but how come, can you socialize with 15 people to keep their "friendship" in order to get promoted at work..

I remember that everyone cheated at that game lol