Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What gets on your nerves?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What is something that gets on your nerves?

What gets on my nerves are bad drivers who cut out in front of me, go way under the speed limit, and don't signal.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
When people are late or cause me to be late - being late is definitely one of my pet peeves.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Humans in general.
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Anytime someone tries to hide their true intentions with the masquerade of word play, it gets on my nerves. A couple of examples of what I'm talking about:
  • “I’m sorry you feel that way” - either apologize or don’t, but don’t be a weasle and try to shift blame with your nifty word tricks.
  • “But this is how we’ve always done it….” - not a legitimate reason to continue any course of action.
  • “They said….” - who said? Unless you’re willing to identify the antecedent, everything that follows a pronoun is meaningless.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Anytime someone tries to hide their true intentions with the masquerade of word play, it gets on my nerves. A couple of examples of what I'm talking about:
  • “I’m sorry you feel that way” - either apologize or don’t, but don’t be a weasle and try to shift blame with your nifty word tricks.
  • “But this is how we’ve always done it….” - not a legitimate reason to continue any course of action.
  • “They said….” - who said? Unless you’re willing to identify the antecedent, everything that follows a pronoun is meaningless.
I hear ya....

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,342
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Bad theology gets on my nerves.

People who trim their nails at work.

Loud chewers of food.

Loud neighbors who let their kids ride their 4x4s on their property that has caused such damage to the landscape that it floods the back of my property every time it rains now.

People who let their dogs bark outside for hours.

People who fight to kill their babies aka abortion.

People who blame everything on one political person as if he did all this damage to the country.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
A couple more of mine:

1. When people use the far left lane on any multi-lane road or freeway for anything other than passing, especially if there is another car behind them (i.e., me) that clearly wants to go faster than they are going.

2. People who stop just inside the entrance of a store, blocking the way for anyone behind them.