Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What have you done to damage a relationship?

Cam

The Chosen One
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
forumpromotion.net
Hubux
$897
Winbux
$81.00
I Am The Danger!
I've certainly been in relationships where I've been dishonest. I wasn't cheating or anything, but I wasn't transparent about a particular situation. For example, opting not to tell my partner how I know another female... Another female that I've previously dated, but I didn't tell her that. It's wrong, but I just wanted to avoid that awkward conversation entirely.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,449
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I've certainly been in relationships where I've been dishonest. I wasn't cheating or anything, but I wasn't transparent about a particular situation. For example, opting not to tell my partner how I know another female... Another female that I've previously dated, but I didn't tell her that. It's wrong, but I just wanted to avoid that awkward conversation entirely.

I think if you have a new relationship then it's okay, but if you've been dating 6 months or longer, then that's not healthy communication.